IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
You can get all the information about the coronavirus by calling number 113 every day from 8 am to 9 pm.
For informations about COVID-19 testing locations in Varaždin County click on the picture below:
List of rapid antigen tests of which the test results are mutually recognised by member states of the European Union can be found HERE.
Thanks to the good epidemiological conditions during the past year, Istria and Croatia have been recognised as safe destinations, and we would like to continue to be recognised as such in 2021 too. In addition to the already well-known Safe Travels label implemented by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), a label has been designed in Croatia: Safe stay in Croatia. The national safety label is an important step in establishing our country as a safe and desirable destination and means that we have implemented measures and protocols that will allow you a pleasant and quality stay with us. List of label carriers from Varaždin County you can find HERE.
Rapid antigen tests at a discounted price for tourists
The Ministry of Tourism and Sports has set aside funds to procure rapid antigen tests so that tourists can be tested at a discounted price before returning to their home country.
In the area of Varaždin County, testing with a rapid antigen test at a reduced price of HRK 75.00 can be done at the Public Health Institute of Varaždin County, Ivana Meštrovića 1/11, 42000 Varaždin from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 10 am. No announcement is required, and payment is only possible in cash.
Tourists have the right to use these tests if they can prove that they have stayed in a commercial accommodation facility for at least three nights. The tourist can get the confirmation (in electronic or physical form) in the facility where he is staying, for example, hotel, camp, household facilities, etc. based on the tourist registration in the eVisitor system.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS FOR VARAZDIN COUNTY:
- coronavirus call center - 113
- coronavirus related informations - +385(0) 42 653 178 and +385(0) 99 2529 495 (Monday till Friday - 08-20h, Saturday and Sunday - 08-12h)
- epidemiological service number for Varaždin County - +385(0)99 211 9802
TIPS FOR VISITORS STAYING IN VARAZDIN COUNTY
- Avoid crowds - in order to behave responsible towards yourself and your closest ones, we advise you to avoid crowds and to be at least 1,5 meter distant from other persons.
- Take care of your hygiene - in accordance with already brought decisions and measures of the institutions in charge, we remind you that the care about the hygiene is your responsibility – that’s why we recommend to wash your hands as frequently as possible with warm water and soap!
- Take responsibility - If you notice corona virus symptoms such as high temperature or you were in the contact with someone who is traveling from the high risk territories, please take the following measures immediately